About Waterlox Coatings
The qualities and advantages of Waterlox wood finishing products are widely recognized within the wood flooring industry. From Architects to Contractors, Manufacturers to Distributors, people everywhere recommend and use Waterlox to achieve a completely natural, thoroughly protective and richly old-world look.
- Unique blend of tung oil and resin penetrates deeper and seals wood fibers beneath the surface.
- Provides a natural looking protective finish that won’t chip, peel, crack or wrinkle.
- Stain can be added to Waterlox, thus eliminating time consuming steps.
- Locks out water and damage from spills, including alcohol, coffee, tea and household chemicals.
- Gives a rich, hand-rubbed look that enhances the grain.
- Goes on easily with a lambswool applicator or brush – no sanding between coats for adhesion purposes.
- Touch ups can be done at any time. Just apply more Waterlox. Sanding down to bare wood is not required.
- Cleans easily with most available cleaners.
Waterlox is recommended for all your woodwork including:
- Residential floors
- Industrial & Commercial floors
- New wood floors
- Old wood floors
- Gym floors
- Interior slate, brick and stone
- Wood trim and thresholds
- Dance floors
- Cement floors